My coaching and training qualifications and courses
- PDA in Workplace Coaching
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner
- Getting to Grips with Group Coaching
- Group Life Coach Practitioner
- Planning and Delivering Learning Sessions to Groups
- Certificat de Coach Professionnel
My other qualifications and training
- Qualified Project Manager
- Qualified Programme Manager
- Business Analysis Training
- PhD in Experimental Gerontology
My on-going business, professional and personal development
- Founder Member of Cutting Edge Coaches (CPD)
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- Practitioner Member of the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA)
- I abide in my practice to the guidelines set in the global code of ethics endorsed by the AC and the CTAA Code of Ethics.
- I engage in regular supervision to reflect on and improve my practice. To learn more, check the Manifesto for Supervision endorsed by the AC.
I wholeheartedly thank Chris Wilson for the pictures that adorn this site. All pictures copyrighted to him at www.ceresimages.com.
All other content and material copyrighted to Nadège Minois at coaching-vision.com.