Welcome to the Cultural Competence Demystified Course.
Cultural competence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with people from other cultures.
To have multicultural competence, you need:
- A positive attitude toward cultural differences and a readiness to accept and respect those differences.
- A basic understanding of your own culture. (It’s difficult to understand another’s culture if you aren’t familiar with your own.)
- A willingness to learn about the cultural practices and worldview of others.
In this course, the modules will cover:
- 7 benefits of being culturally competent
- 5 biggest mistakes about cultural diversity of managers/business owners and how to avoid them
- 3 myths and 3 truths about becoming culturally competent
|Module 1||Module 1|
|Unit 1||Workbook download|
|Unit 2||7 benefits of being culturally competent|
|Module 2||Module 2|
|Unit 1||5 biggest mistakes about cultural diversity of managers/business owners and how to avoid them|
|Module 3||Module 3|
|Unit 1||3 myths and 3 truths about becoming culturally competent|