Free Cultural Competence Demystified Course
Welcome to the Cultural Competence Demystified Course.
Cultural competence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with people from other cultures.
To have multicultural competence, you need:
- A positive attitude toward cultural differences and a readiness to accept and respect those differences.
- A basic understanding of your own culture. (It’s difficult to understand another’s culture if you aren’t familiar with your own.)
- A willingness to learn about the cultural practices and worldview of others.
In this course, the modules will cover:
- 7 benefits of being culturally competent
- 5 biggest mistakes about cultural diversity of managers/business owners and how to avoid them
- 3 myths and 3 truths about becoming culturally competent
|Module 1||Module 1|
|Unit 1||Workbook download|
|Unit 2||7 benefits of being culturally competent|
|Module 2||Module 2|
|Unit 1||5 biggest mistakes about cultural diversity of managers/business owners and how to avoid them|
|Module 3||Module 3|
|Unit 1||3 myths and 3 truths about becoming culturally competent|